REFER TO THE EXPLANATION CONCERNING HOW TO USE THIS INFORMATION IN
HS01 THE BASIS OF SELF THERAPY
HS16 HOW TO USE THESE SUGGESTIONS
HS17 DESCRIPTION OF YOGA EXERCISES
There a great variety of possible problems with the reproductive organs which may disturb men or women. Some possible problems are infections, fibrous growth of cysts, infertility, impotence, frigidity, prostate, swelling, delay or little or too much menstrual flow. Because these are varied in nature and cases, the guidelines we will give are for general revitalization of this area, with the belief that the body will heal itself if the proper healing agents are supplied, i.e. blood, oxygen, nutrients, antibodies, hormones, nerve messages and bioenergy.
In some cases you will have to employ some other type of specific therapy (hopefully natural and not violent) for the specific needs of your problem. For this information you will have to consult your doctor.
SOME POSSIBLE CAUSES
1. Hereditary weaknesses. 2. Too much sexual activity. 3. Suppressed sexual activity. 4. Bacteria. 5. Hormonal imbalances. 6. Blockages to the spinal nerves which supply these organs. 7. Toxic diet. 8. Nutritional deficiencies. 9. Emotional blockages.
EFFECTIVE NATURAL SOLUTIONS
1. Eat a pure diet of whole grains, millet, oats, fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts, milk, yogurt and cheese. In cases of male potency or female frigidity or prostate problems, concentrate on the following foods, (according to Airola) seeds such as sesame, pumpkin, sunflower and almonds and peanuts. Another form of sesame is Halvah (with honey) or tahini. Sprouted wheat, alfalfa and mung are excellent. Also yogurt and cheese.
2. Avoid coffee, tea, white sugar and white flour, alcohol.
3. Stop smoking immediately. It is the worst thing that you can do for such problems.
4. According to Airola, the following vitamins are helpful: Brewers’ Yeast, Kelp, Lecithin, Zinc, E, Paba, F and Ginseng. In cases of infections Zinc and vit. C are invaluable for strengthening the power of the immune system. For problems with the period, vitamins E, B6 (with complex), F and C are known to be helpful. For prostate problems use F, E, B6 and Zinc. In cases of cyst formation or other unnatural growths, vitamins C, E, B complex, Zinc and A (in the form of beta carotene) are known to be helpful. Beta carotene can be found in the various yellow and red vegetables such as various squashes, carrots, brussel sprouts, cabbage, beets and many green leafy vegetables.
5. In the case of unnatural growths which need to be removed, some can be dissolved by the body through juice fasting, raw diet and reflexology. Because this usually requires a long fast, check with your doctor to see if he or she agrees. Check with a person experienced in guiding others through fasts for self-healing to see what you must do.
6. Drink plenty of water. Add a little lemon if you like for more effective purification.
7. Sitz baths in which the area of the genitals is exposed to hot and cold water alternately helps tremendously to bring about greater blood flow in this area, thus expediting the body’s attempt to heal itself (see the section on other techniques).
8. Reflexology is especially effective in aiding the body’s healing processes. Because the area which needs to be massaged is often painful and difficult for you to do your self, it is best to find an experienced reflexologist to massage your foot two or three times a week. You can gradually learn to do it your self. This will take time and may be a bit painful, but it is much preferable to heavy chemical drugs or surgery, if they can be avoided. It is worth a good try.
9. If the cause is in the nervous system or the result of emotional tension then shiatsu and spiritual healing can be very helpful. Attention must be given in all three types of massage to the endocrine system which governs much of what goes on in the reproductive organs.
10. Engage in all types of movements and exercise, especially thosje which liberate blocked energy in the pelvis and hips such as dancing, running, walking freely and swimming. Engage yourself in any type of energy freeing and joy creating activity such as singing, playing music etc.
11. Get in touch with any attitudes or emotions which may be blocking the natural flow of energy to this area, such as guilt or feelings or rejection towards the genitals. On the other hand recognize any attachmets or addictions to pleasure which you may have through the sex organs. Both over concentration and rejection of these organs may create disturbances in their functioning.
12. Many problems are the result of imbalanced sexual activity – too much or too little. Try to harmonize this aspect of your life. Also recognize that with age it is natural for the sexual need to lessen. Let that happen naturally. Do not try to extend your sexual activity unnaturally out of fear of aging.
13. As with all organs of the body, their health is dependent on the overall vitality and harmony of the body and mind as a whole. Employ the various techniques offered below so as to create a general state of health and well being.
14. Deep relaxation with visualization of positive healing energies flowing into this area is extremely effective in all problems regardless of their cause.
15. In some cases, nerves which supply this area with important nerve messages may be blocked in the area of the spine. In such cases, osteopathy may be indicated, as well as exercise.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REGENERATION
These techniques have the following goals: 1. To expedite the flow of blood to and from the genital organs. 2. To free the lower back of any blockages. 3. To ellivate the overall vitality of the body. 4. To bring greater harmony to the nervous and endocrine systems.
1. Swing (20T) No.1
2. Cat (7T) No.8
3. Sal. to Earth (3T) No.43
4. 1/2 Bridge (3T) No.11
5. Cobra with turns (3R,3L) No.23
6. 1/2 Shoulder stand (with series 1&2) No.29
7. Deep relaxation
8. Wind Rel. Pos. (3R,3L,3B) No.4
9. Torsion (3LR,3LL) No.41
10. Forward str. (2 to 5M) No.42
11. 1/2 Shoulder stand (with series 1,1,3,&4) (20M) No.29
12. Deep relaxation
1. Back. & For. Str. (3T) No.20
2. Swing (20 to 50T) No.1
3. Head Rolls (3R,3L) No.31 4. Cat (7T) No.8
5. Sal. to Earth (3T) No.43
6. Cobra with turns (3R, 3L) No.23
7. 1/2 Locust (3R,3L) No.10
8. Leg lifts (3R,3L,3B) No.6
9. 1/2 Shoulder stand (with series 1&2) No.29
10. Deep relaxation
11. Wind Rel. Pos. (3R,3L,3B) No.4
12. Abdom. Contract. (3T) No.38
13. Torsion (3LR,3LL) No.41
14. Forward str.(2 to 5M) No.42
15. Cobra with turns (3R,3L) No.23
16. Fish (1/2 to 2M) No.47
17. 1/2 Shoulder stand (with series 1,2,3,&4) (20M) No.29
18. Deep relaxation
1. Do the first more simple series for at least two weeks before trying to do the suggested series. If you cannot do all the exercises, do at least some and definitely the Cat, Cobra with turns, 1/2 Shoulder stand and Deep relaxation.
2. The Cat can be done eventually with the movement of the leg as described in the exercise section.
3. The deep breathing exercises can be done while in the 1/2 shoulder stand. You can work towards the ratio 2:1:2:1 and eventually do the alternative breathing with this ratio for 5 minutes a day in a sitting position.
4. If there is a problem with too much bleeding during the period, some of these exercises may aggravate the problem. Watch to see your reactions, and if this is the case, discontinue them for the duration of the period and then start them again after its completion.
5. You can add at any time the vibrations «AAA» and «HAA» starting with 3 times and increasing to 7 times each.
6. In your deep relaxation let your hand rest on your lower abdomen and visualize healing energy, light and love flowing into your reproductive organs. Imagine them healed, free from any problem whatsoever and functioning perfectly. Then you can continue to visualize various positive images and thoughts concerning your life and relationships with others. The relaxation can be done in the ordinary position or in the 1/2 shoulder stand.
7. With the help of a teacher you can eventually add these exercises: The salutation to the sun, Bridge, Camel, Bow, Nauli and the Fish in the kneeling position.
8. Work on emotional blockages with the help of the section on emotions and health, and various seminaras and growth groups which are available.