REFER TO THE EXPLANATION CONCERNING HOW TO USE THIS INFORMATION IN
HS01 THE BASIS OF SELF THERAPY
HS16 HOW TO USE THESE SUGGESTIONS
HS17 DESCRIPTION OF YOGA EXERCISES
The danger created by the radioactivity is continually around us. As the world is full of nuclear power plants, we should be informed concerning how we can protect ourselves from such dangers. We therefore consider it useful to give our readers the following information about the vitamins which protect human beings from this radiation. This information has been taken from the book «How to get well» by Dr. Paavo Airola.
PROTECTION FROM IODINE 131
In bulk or in tablets «kelp» offer us an easily absorbable organic Iodine and prevents the absorption by the thyroid gland of the harmful radioactive Iodine.
PROTECTION FROM RADIOACTIVITY IN GENERAL
The following elements strengthen the immune system of our cells against radioactivity.
1) RUTIN – called also vitamin P or Bioflavonoid. On experiments with animals, it has been proved that the animals which had taken WriteNow had 800% of protection.
2) VITAMIN C – helps the effect of rutin. (Dosage 1-2 gr a day).
3) PANTOTHENIC ACID – has increased the resistance of animals 200%. For adults 25-50 mgr daily. For children 5-15 mgr daily.
4) BREWERS’ YEAST
5) VITAMIN F – can be found in cold-pressed unprocessed and unrefined vegetable oils. Also available in capsule form.
6) INOSITOL AND LECITHIN – Dosage 2-3 soupspoons daily.
The above elements are to be found in the form of tablets in the Health Food Stores. They are also to be found in the following foods, if of course they are free from radioactivity.
– Brewers’ yeast
– Acid fruits
– Cereals such as wheat, brown rice, rye, beans and soya
– Green peppers
– Grapes and raisins
– Royal jelly
-Dried fruits (untoasted and unsalted)
– Egg yolk
We remind our readers that when vegetables are not safe, sprouts are the best alternative. See explanation at the end of this article.
1) VITAMINS + MINERALS – in tablets or natural food.
2) CALCIUM – from sesame seeds, tahini, almonds, sunflower seeds and coconuts.
3) FIBRE – from whole cereals and beans, vegetables and fruits that you can wash well and peel. Sprouts and green grass that you can grow in your kitchen.
4) CHLOROPHYLL – sprouts from Alfalfa and grass from wheat and sunflower seeds that you can grow in your kitchen and place afterwards in the sun, offer you fiber and chlorophyll which are essential for your health.
5) PROTEINS – Soya, cheese, cereals, beans, dried fruits.
Wash all your vegetables and fruits very carefully, with green soap and warm water. Just rinsing with cold water will not do any good. Peel whatever can be peeled.
GROWING AND USING SPROUTS
Sprouts are available year round, inexpensive, very tasty and a source of minerals, vitamins and essential nourishment elements. You can have sprouts with seeds of wheat, mungbeans, alfalfa, lentils, soya and sunflowers. Yogis living in the caves of the Himalayas have been known to subsist almost entirely on them.
Seeds for sprouting should be untreated (commercial seeds sold for planting are often coated with toxic chemicals to prevent their moulding).
To germinate, simply sort out any dirty or damaged seeds, place the remainder in a large wide-mouth glass jar, cover the top with mesh or thin cloth, seal with a heavy rubber band or ring lid, and rinse until clean. The amount of dry seeds used to make a batch of sprouts will depend on the variety. Alfalfa seeds, for example, need more room to expand, so about one tablespoon will easily fill a glass jar. After washing, cover the seeds generously with warm water and let them soak overnight. The next day, rinse gently in lukewarm water. Let the jar drain and place it at a 45 angle. Rinse your seeds two to three times a day (especially the soybeans). After three to four days of germination your sprouts are ready to be eaten. Although sprouts keep well when refrigerated it is best to use them in three to four days and start a fresh batch every so often. You can use your sprouts just like a plain salad, or mix them with you cereals, casseroles, stuffing, sandwiches.
«Fear is a strange element. It distorts. We must remove the cause of fear, and we do it by bringing in the light of understanding.
It is a great solace to be reminded by circumstances of our relation with the Infinite. Shall we not inquire? Whence do I come? Whence are my blessings?».