LIST OF POSSIBLE MESSAGES FOR THE INNER CHILD
1. I love you and accept you exactly as you are.
2. I appreciate you and respect you.
3. I feel affection and tenderness for you.
4. You are free to do what you like, provided you are not hurting anybody.
5. You are capable and strong.
6. There is an infinite spiritual power within you which protects you from illness, events and dangers.
7. Your body is healthy and strong and resistant to illness.
8. You live in a divine plan which brings to you only what is useful for your development.
9. You selected your parents and the events of your childhood, and thus you created the perfect conditions for your development.
10. There is a Divine Power which guides you from within.
11. There is within you an all-wise voice that always leads you correctly in your life. Follow it.
12. You have the right and the responsibility to express your inner strength and beauty creatively.
13. You deserve the love and respect from everyone, regardless of your appearance, social position, profession, knowledge, achievements and of what others think of you.
14. Your self worth is the same as that of every other soul, no more no less.
15. No one else can create or have the responsibility for your happiness, health or success.
16. You cannot create or assume responsibility for the happiness, health or success of others.
17. You are an eternal, divine consciousness in the process of developing the ability to express the beauty that exists within you.
18. Everything is God. There is no one or nothing that is not the expression of the one universal consciousness (God) – You are no exception.
19. It is not necessary to live your life according to the convictions or expectations of your parents or of others. Love, respect and help them, but live according to your principles, needs and convictions.
20. Your “parents” are eternal souls in a process of evolution whom you selected to play these roles in this incarnation. Your only real parent is God.
21. You have the same worth, wisdom, strength, and rights as the eternal souls who played the role of your parents.
22. Whatever anyone did to harm you was out of ignorance or fear.
23. Your parents were once children who were programmed by their parents.