SEMINARS ON THE PSYCHOLOGY OF HAPPINESS
WITH ENERGY PSYCHOLOGY
In Istanbul Turkey
Here are some suggestions for keeping that energy moving forward..
A. Individually you can do the following:
1. Visit and benefit from our website at http://www.armonikizoi.com/
There you will find an abundance of articles, books, ebooks, audio files and videos.
2. I have uploaded the audio files from our weekend seminar to the following link http://www.armonikizoi.com/2012/listen-and-download
At the bottom of that page and also this page you will fill find a section titled Seminars in Turkey (In English) Feb 2012
Below that section you will find the links to the various stages of our seminar with the ability to either listen them on line, or download them and listen to them or burn them onto CD’s for yourselves of others. (A few segments are be missing.)
Also, below those mp3 files, you will find a section titled Seminars in Turkey (In English) June 2011
With the lectures and techniques from the previous seminar during June 2012 at Bogazici University on Saturday June 11, 2011. Although a few of the techniques taught are the same, others are not.
You will also want to listen to some of the lectures and techniques from other seminars that are posted for free listening there on the same page.
3. You will soon be able to view the material on Youtube or download it from there at
There you can also view a wide variety of other lectures and seminars,
including a detailed one about EFT at
And also a description of our Life Coach Training at
note: If you know persons who might be interested in our future seminars, then it would be good for them to listen to or view these so that they can be ready to move forward with us.
4. Be sure that you are receiving our newsletters. Sign up at http://www.armonikizoi.com/newsletter
and also send us an email to email@example.com with the title Turkey.
1. Making personal appointments with each other in order to practice the methods you have learned on each other.
- Active Listening
- EFT with Choices
- EFT with Borrowed Benefits
- Brain Balancing with for installing new positive beliefs.
- Sedona Method
C. Together again – Live
1. I will be happy to come there (although with my schedule that could probably not be more than twice a year) and we can work on a variety of other subjects. You have a list of the possible seminars on the yellow sheet that you took. (If you need more of those for others, ask Elyan or make copies)
2. You can organize to come here to Greece as a group, perhaps with others from Turkey and other countries for seminars in our wonderful retreat center here near Athens, which is only ten minutes from the sea.
You can see photos from our seminars there at
(A few photos are from our seminars in other locations.)
D. Sharing with others
1. I do not believe in copyrights as all knowledge belongs to the universe and we are not in this for the money, so you are free to make copies of whatever CD’s, DVD’s or even books (although buying books may be cheaper than copying them) and share them with those who might be helped by them. I only ask that you place my name and the website http://www.armonikizoi.com/ on anything that you copy.
2. Introduce others to these concepts and methods.
Be well in love and light,
Those who choose to, will gradually become proficient in the methods of EFT, TAT, BSFF, WHEE, The Sedona Method, Ho’oponopono, Psych-K, Theta Healing as well as Law of Attraction techniques. In addition to that we will work on the need for self-knowledge and how that can be achieved as well as breathing, meditation and visualization techniques for greater energy and contact with our inner power, wisdom, health, happiness and guidance. Look below for more information on these subjects.
You can find video clips from the seminar at Youtube at:
You are welcome to direct your friends and relatives to these page so that they can benefit from them and evaluate if this is something that suits them so that they can ?catch up? and be ready for future seminars.
Who is Robert Elias Najemy
Robert is the author of 33 books, 600 articles and 500 lectures on Human Harmony recorded on CD and DVD.
You can download for free 100’s of articles and find wonderful ebooks, guidance, mp3 audio and youtube video lectures and at http://www.HolisticHarmony.com
His books The Psychology of Happiness, Remove Pain with Energy Psychology and six others are available at http://www.amazon.com
As a life coach with 40 years of experience, has trained over 400 Life coaches and now does so over the Internet. Info at: http://www.HolisticHarmony.com/introholisticcoach.asp
He has produced over 500 CD?s and DVD?s with an abundance of information or human harmony.
Go to Robert’s pages on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=robertenajemy#g/p
Robert is a chemical engineer who gave up his profession 45 years ago in order to study human nature and all aspects of human health, happiness, harmony and spiritual development. He has a certificate in Counseling from the Counseling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (UK) and certificates as a practitioner of various forms of Energy Psychology; including Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Tapas Acupuncture Techniques (TAT) and Thought Field Therapy (TFT) and Psych-K.
Robert has developed a six-year self-knowledge seminar, which is taught at his school and has also been recorded and is thus available in other cities. He has trained more than 300 life coaches, 50 of whom now work with him in Athens, Greece and other affiliated centers around Greece and Cyprus.
What is Energy Psychology?
(Note: We will learn these methods gradually of a series of seminars at the rate that the group is able to assimlate them.) In the last 35 years a number of new forms of psychotherapy have become very popular among Life coaches, psychologists, psychiatrists, doctors and many other professionals and even non-professionals who work with human emotional, mental, physical and spiritual harmony.
Just a few of these methods are:
TFT – Thought Field Therapy
EFT – Emotional Freedom Techniques
BSFF – Be Set Free Fast
TAT – Tapas Acupressure Technique
EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing.
WHEE – Wholistic Hybrid of EFT and EMDR
Freeze Frame – from the Hearth Math Institute
Ho?oponopono – from the Spiritual teachers of Hawaii
Psych-K – for balancing the right and left Hemisphere.
(Note: We will learn these methods gradually over a series of seminars at the rate that the group is able to assimlate them.)
WHAT DOCTORS AND PATIENTS SAY ABOUT EFT
These methods generically are called “Energy Psychology” and regardless of their different approaches have some of the following aspects in common.
1. These methods, as a rule, generate quicker and often deeper results than classical psychotherapy, based solely on discussion and analysis.
2. We can employ them personally achieving temporary, and in many cases, permanent freedom from disturbing thoughts, emotions, such as anxiety and their psychosomatic effects on our bodies, minds and life.
3. They are extensively used by professionals – usually in combination with positive visualization – for removing obstacles towards effectively manifesting of goals.
4. We use the concept of SUD – Subject Units of Disturbance, in which we evaluate our distrubance from 0 to 10, where 0 means there is no disturbance at all and 10 means that it is extremely high. In this way, we develop the ability to objectivify the disturbance as something separate from ourselves and have a sense of how much in increases or decreases or whether the problem exists at all.
5. In most methods the first step is to accept whatever we are feeling. Acceptance is basic for freeing up the energy for change. All energy psychology methods are based on the first step of coming into direct contact with emotional disturbance, accepting that it exists and then working with directly with it as an energy pattern in our energy system.
6. The second step is to be willing to let go of the emotion or disturbance.
7. We then focus directly on the emotional or physical disturbance created by that “learned reaction” to that particular stimulus, such as an event, an interaction, a situation, an idea or even a thought in our mind about the past or future.
8. The next step is to do something that changes our energy state while we are focused on the particular emotion, disturbance, physical pain or discomfort, desire or belief. This is done in various ways, depending on the particular technique. Below are some of the possibilities that can be employed alone and also in combination with the others. When any of the below mentioned techniques successfully change our emotional state in relationship to specific stimulus, that then changes how we react emotionally, chemically, hormonally and electronically to that specific situation. This means that our hypothalamus excretes different peptides and our brain creates new neuro-net synapses in relation to the same stimuli, which until now disturbed us. When this is done a number of times, this new more positive perception and reaction become our new norm. Here are some of the ways in which we can change the energy while focused on that, which bothers us.
a. Tapping on specific acupuncture points on the head, face, fingers and upper chest that cause a movement and alteration of the present energy structure we are focused on. The habituated energy structure is forced to change because of the movement in energy caused by the tapping on these specific points. This is used specifically in the methods TFT, EFT, BSFF and WHEE.
b. Placing our hands in a focused way on certain acupuncture points and energy centers also causes energy flow and a change in our energy state and emotions. This is used in the TAT and Psych-K methods and can be in the Sedona Method.
c. Moving the eyes to the right and left or tapping on the right and left sides of the body can have the same effect. Used in EFT, EMDR and WHEE.
d. Breathing with a specific focus creates a similar result. (Freeze Frame, Ho?oponopono, Sedona.)
e. Changing our emotional state and heart rhythms by focusing on someone or something we love or feel gratitude towards also creates a change in our energy structure. (Freeze Frame, Ho?oponopono and Sedona.)
f. Bringing to mind or verbally expressing affirmations and alternative perceptions of the stimulus that is disturbing us can also change our state. This can also be done in combination with tapping or rubbing certain points or holding our hands over certain energy centers.
g. Simply letting go of what we feel as well as the needs that create our feelings is used in the Sedona Method and Ho?oponopono.
h. Positive visualization of how we would like to be and react towards certain situations can be used in conjunction with any of the above – usually after the emotional disturbance has been reduced or eliminated.
9. The next step for some of these methods is to now, having reduced or eliminated the old energy response, to program a new one. This is called Reprocessing in the EMDR and WHEE methods, and Choices in EFT. It is also used in Psych-K, TAT and Sedona. In this stage we now seek to introduce a new way of perceiving that, which until now was disturbing us. With these forms of energy psychology we enable ourselves and our recipients to dissolve the old faulty energy fields so that we are now free to install our new updated version of reality on the hard drive of our mind.
All of these methods can be combined with each other and all other forms of psychological, mental and spiritual support including analysis, cognitive therapy, behavioral therapy, psychodrama, gestalt, dream analysis, regressions to the past, hypnosis and spiritual study as well as all forms of energy work such as massage, physical therapy, reiki, spiritual healing an reconnection. In addition many thousands of doctors and psychiatrists around the world are now using them in their healing practices, as you can verify at the following internet addresses.
Here are some web addresses for further investigation of these methods.
13. More Effective Communication http://www.armonikizoi.com/english-articles
Go to the following address for a detailed description of what we mean by Energy Psychology.
You will find articles on the following subjects:
1. What is Energy Psychology?
2. View Case Histories of those helped and healed with EFT
3. What is TAT?
4. What is BSFF?
5. What is the Freeze Frame technique from Heart Math?
6. About the Sedona Method
7. About Positive Visualization
8. TAT & BSFF for Forgiveness.
9. Sedona for Love
10. The Chemistry of Love
11. The Science of Emotions
12. Quantum Physics and our Reality
Testimonials from Students
Dear Robert, I would just like you to know that this course has truly been a life-changing event for me. In working through the lessons I have learned so much about myself, and others. The way I view things, how my beliefs were created and so much more. I truly do not believe I would have learned this much or been able to work through so much without the benefit of these lessons. I feel more peace than I have felt in years and it continues to get better. The way I relate to the whole world has been improved. Learning how to pass this gift to others who may need it is a great blessing that I don’t have sufficient words to express. Your patience and your support is wonderful. As busy as you are with your work, the other students in this course and everything else you have going on, I have still felt as if I alone have truly mattered. Any courses I have ever taken, any professional I have worked one on one with, has never seemed to care or take the personal interest as you have. The comments, suggestions, and questions of this class have been at your highest priority and it shows in every new lesson throughout this course. Thank you. Thank God for you and the work that you do.
Best Regards, Tracy Togliatti (USA)
Robert Najemy’s Life Coach training, has helped me to put greater order in my thinking, my emotions and realize how much my beliefs are affecting the way I feel and act in life. His training is exceptionally well structured, it takes you from A. to B. without leaving anything unclear or unexplained. Each lesson provides an opportunity to deepen up the theory and is always accompanied with a chance to put it into practice. I felt throughout the training, that Robert was there for me to provide the help that I needed at times. His advice is always very supportive and fostering to my self-confidence. Thanks again, with my love,
I have found the course excellent in terms of content as well as structure. It treats the entire subject of human relationships – and why they fail, and what can be done to enhance them – in a manner that is direct and concise while at the same time not lacking in any way. It is a revelation, in more ways than one, of the cause-and-effect nature of the workings of the human mind that produce different kinds of realities or relationship situations. Understanding the subject and the process, and putting it into practice, leads to greater harmony. It actually expands your consciousness!!! Thanks once again, Robert.
I think this course is great. It gives a chance to work on ourselves and help ourselves and others in a very structured way, guiding us from where to start and what to do next. It also explains in a very thorough way what happens in every one of us and where the problems often lie. I especially like all the different questions that we can put to ourselves and others, as it really leads to a greater clarification and self-knowledge. I’m very satisfied with the course and eagerly wait for follow-up. Love,
There are no words to describe the usefulness of Holistic Harmony Life Coach Training. The least I can express is how grateful I personally feel, for Robert Najemy and his efforts for so many years, towards helping people develop their true self. His courses have been an inspiration for my personal revolution and an indispensable guide towards helping my clients. God bless you with Love, Light and Strength.
Maria Peppa (Greek)
This course has led me to some very valuable insights. My all time favorite was during a chat session with a fellow student. At the time I was very angry, most of the time with almost all of the people in my 12-step support group. They were triggering a lot of anger & frustration in me every time they did something that I considered to be “STUPID”. I was constantly trying to analyze just what it was about this “STUPID” behavior that irritated me so much? I kept playing things over & over in my head & I just couldnοΏ½t figure it outοΏ½I mean other peopleοΏ½s “STUPID” behavior didnοΏ½t even really affect me, but just watching them walk through it bugged me & that didnοΏ½t make any sense! Finally, during a chat session, my partner asked me the simple, innocent question οΏ½ “Is it their behavior that bothers you, or the fact that you are powerless over what they are doing?” Wow! I was shocked! That was the key to solving my problem. Of course this went back to my childhood when my younger brother would to “STUPID” things that made my mother fly into a rage & then someone got hurt. As the oldest it was my responsibility to keep things running smoothly so that no one would get hurt, but I could never control my brother. One simple little question, so much insight. And it was the Holistic Harmony Life Coach Training class that taught us the questions to ask. I have received many valuable tools to use that will lead me to a happier & more self-empowering life. I am looking forward to using these valuable tools in my own life and to help others. Thank you so very much!
Denise T (USA)
After only a few months of trying to learn active listening, I did not feel very confident about my skills in this field. However, on one occasion with a person that is very close to me I couldn’t help but use the technique when she referred to a problem that is bothering her very much. And miraculously – it worked. She solved her problem and is now very happy about it Love
“I have stopped blaming others for what happens to me. I try to take responsibility for my actions. I perceive others with more love and understanding. I have improved my eating habits, I exercise and relax. I now have spiritual interests.”
– Eleni Athanasiou, 34 yrs. Doctor
“My life had no meaning. I was unhappy, self destructive, unsatisfied and aggressive. Through these seminars and these techniques, I have become a new person. I feel full, optimistic, happy with a love towards life. I have been reborn. I thought I was weak and a victim of fate. Now I feel strong and capable for anything that a person can do. An something even more important, I have started to feel love.”
– Anna Karachaliou, 33 yrs. Artist, Poet
“My life has changed radically through these seminars. The first time I attended I was lost in my daily problems and responsibilities. These seminars helped me see my life more clearly. I now better understand my self and others. I now experience within me Christ’s teachings and I have put them into practice in my daily life through service to the whole. Now problems are no longer problems, but rather opportunities for inner development, growth and service.”
– Victoria Fanti, 54 yrs. Pediatrician
With Robert Elias Najemy
Seminars in Turkey (In English) Feb 2012
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_01_About How we Create Reality
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_02_Our Interpretation of Reality
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_03_Active Listening
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_04_Seeing Behind the Appearance
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_06_How to do EFT
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_08_The Cosmology behind all this
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_09_About Self Acceptance
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_10+11_Brain Balancing Technique
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_12_About the Sedona Method
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_13_Guided Sedona Method
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_14_Questions on Sedona
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_15_About Ho'oponopono
- Istanbul_Turkey_25/2/12_16_Guided Ho'oponopono
Seminars in Turkey (In English) June 2011
- 01. An Introduction to Quantum Physics and the Science of Emotions (57 min. , 52 MB)
- 02. The effect of emotions on Water and People (10 min. , 10 MB)
- 03. An Introduction to Energy Psychology (27 min. , 27 MB)
- 04. A Guided Freeze Frame Exercise (10 min. , 10 MB)
- 05. After Freeze Frame, the EFT Video and our Life coach program (24 min. , 23 MB)
- 06. How to do EFT (15 min. , 14 MB)
- 07. Actually doing EFT and finding the Positive belief (71 min. , 65 MB)
- 08. EFT with positive beliefs and Truths, The Hemisphere balancing exercise for installing positive beliefs and writing our gratitude list (48 min. , 44 MB)
- 09. The results of Gratitude (5 min. , 4 MB)
- 10. The gratitude exercise and closing, preparing for dancing (22 min. , 21 MB)