We have been programmed by childhood experiences to doubt our self-worth and identify it with superficial aspects of our being.
The following affirmations will be useful for reestablishing contact with our true -and-always-worthy-of-love-and-respect divine nature.
1. I am worthy of love and respect regardless of others’ opinions or behavior.
2. My self worth is totally independent of how I compare to others.
3. My self worth is totally independent of any external factors such as: intelligence, wealth, appearance, talents, professional success, my children’s success, my home, being attractive to the opposite sex, making friends, disciplines, “spiritual” activities.
4. I am worthy of love and respect regardless of the results of my efforts.
5. I am worthy and lovable even when others are being given more attention. I am happy for others when they receive love and attention.
6. My self-worth is within me and totally independent of whether I am loved exclusively by someone one or not.
7. I am worthy of love and respect even when I am not perfect in what I do and even when I make mistakes.
8. My self-worth is totally independent of how much I accomplish.
9. I am worthy of love and respect even when I feel weak or needy.
10. My self-worth is totally independent of whether others agree with me or are satisfied with me.
11. I deserve love and respect even when I need to say “no” and do not respond to what I am asked to do.
12. My self-worth has nothing to do with how much I give or receive.
13. My self-worth is totally independent as to whether some people trust me or open up to me on not.
14. My self-worth is totally independent of how people behave towards me.
15. My self-worth is totally independent of how much others work or how they work or what they believe about me.
16. My self-worth is a reflection of my divine nature and not my gender, religion, social class etc.
17. My self-worth is totally independent of whether others recognize it or how they feel towards me.
18. I accept and love myself as I am with my faults and weaknesses as I steadily and methodically evolve out of them.
19. I deserve to be loved and respected exactly as I am at this stage of my evolutionary process.
20. I am beautiful exactly as I am – just as all aspects of nature.
21. I am a good person, a worthy person.
22. I am worthy of love and respect regardless of how others behave towards me.
23. I respect and love all persons (especially my parents and family) without feeling any need whatsoever to live my life according to their beliefs or values. I live my life in harmony with my inner values and beliefs.
24. My self worth is based on my inner being, my existence itself, and my inner divine nature and on no other external factors.
25. My self-worth is a simple function of the fact that I, as all others creatures, am a unique aspect of divine creation. My self-worth cannot be increased nor decreased. I can never be more or less worthy of love and respect than another.
26. Although I am not perfect and have various faults, I deserve to be loved and respected as I am, just I as I love and respect others with their faults.
27. When I do not love myself, I am not loving an aspect of divine creation.
28. I often accept in others traits, which I reject in my self. Why?
29. I am in a process of evolution and am attending to that process.
30. I am an expression of Divine Consciousness in matter.